Some of you may be thinking that we are in December, so all the big sales are over. That hasn’t been true for quite some time. In fact, Black Friday sales are not as good as they used to be. Mostly due to retailers holding back on sales early on, then putting them out throughout the holiday season. This weekend, Best Buy is starting a three-day sale on Apple products.
These particular sales are beneficial to those that actual want to save money. Many times, when Apple products are on sale, it usually comes in the form of a gift card provided by the retailer. This time, you can save some money.
According to The Verge, here are the best deals you can get:
- Trade in your iPhone for up to an iPhone X in store and get a Best Buy $250 gift card
(Note that only select iPhone devices apply, and you can check your trade-in value here.)
- Up to $200 off on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus if you activate a monthly installment plan
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (latest model) for $849.99 (usually $999.99)
- iPad mini 4 for $274.99 (usually $399.99)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (latest model) for $2,599.99 (usually $2,799.99)
- 13.3-inch MacBook Air (latest model) for $874.99 (usually $999.99)
- 27-inch iMac (latest model) for $2,099.99 (usually $2,299.99)
- Beats by Dr. Dre wireless over-the-ear headphones for $189.99 (usually $379.99)
- Logitech Slim Combo Keyboard case for 12.9-inch iPad Pro for $74.99 (usually $149.99)
Keep in mind that there may be some additional stipulations with the mobile phone deals. Be sure to ask questions about that when you visit.