Why is this news?
- George Lucas is not buying up old star footage to make movies with them. Why is this news? Because we hope that Lucas hasn’t lost all sense of reality.
- Cypress Hill member suing GTA: San Andreas for using his “story” and “likeness” in game. Why is this news? It really isn’t. It was just funny as fuck. WTF.
- Olivia Munn being replaced on AOTS = WIN for now
The Rundown (Rate the high stories of the weeks with a WIN or FAIL)
- Real Steel Trailer – Fail.
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Trailer – Win.
- Thor Trailer –
(Break) – Sapien & Nomad At A KKK Rally
Main Topics – (One for each, may vary depending on additional material)
- Cataclysm Has Arrived
- Concerns regarding The Hobbit. Casting some people that aren’t mention in the book. Orlando Bloom and Cate Blanchett
- Daft Punk’s Tron Legacy Soundtrack.
- Thursday’s Community
(Break) – Sapien and Nomad Pick Up Cataclysm
- Taxpayers Penalized For Paying Taxes.
- Person Rather Be Arrested Than Return Planter.
- Teen Texts Wrong Number For Drug Sale.
- Olivia Munn for not giving a proper good bye on AOTS
- Josh Duhamel
- Video: JaVale McGee ‘hot dogs,’ misses a free-throw line dunk
Epic Person of the week
Nomad’s Epic Person: Elvis Saves Woman and Gets Married: In The Same Day.
Sapien’s Epic Person: Keith Fitzhugh